By Dinesh K. Nagpal
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” ~ Buddha
“A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.” ~ Hippocrates
“Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more;
talk less, say more; love more, and all good things will be yours.” ~ Swedish Proverb
“Those who speak most of illness have illness; those who speak most of prosperity have it.” ~ Rhonda Byrne
“The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system.” ~ Robert C. Peale
“The trouble with always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind.” ~ G.K. Chesterton
“Everyone is born with a distinct set of genes. But, how you use your genes is much more important than which genes you have. You can turn your genes on and off, amplify them, or never use them at all. Your current health is the result of how your choices have activated genes from your genetic library. Make the best possible choices from here on out, and you can “program” your genes to build a better you.” ~ Al Sears, MD
“Giving is the secret of a healthy life. Not necessarily money, but whatever a person has of encouragement, sympathy and understanding.” ~ John D. Rockefeller
“The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by thirty to fifty years.” ~ Deepak Chopra
“The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.” ~ William James
It is the positive state of mind, which can protect body from various ailments. Positivity in life is the key to remain healthy. Here are some of the positive traits for the same.
- One injection of Love and Compassion towards one and all reduces the risk of depression, chronic pain and sleep deprivation. It also enhances immunity in the body.
- Two hours of Silence and Introspection of day’s activities helps curing psychosomatic symptoms of headache, stomach pains and back pains. It helps keeping brain cells active and increases concentration and learning.
- Three tablets of Prayer a day heals body and mind and controls menace of cancer cells to a great extent. It also increases red blood cells in the blood.
- Four shots of Co-operation and Selflessness brings internal happiness, bliss, peace and immortality. It helps strengthening immune system.
- Five swallows of Conscience, which seems to be bitter in taste but has marvelous effects on digestion. It facilitates gastric juices to do their work more efficiently. Subsequently it leads to more energy and vitality.
- Six ounces of Patience and Forbearance helps body to keep it protected from fevers.
- Seven units of Caring and Generosity towards less privileged make bones healthy and protects from arthritis and lupus.
- Eight transfusions of Smile make body younger and attractive. It lowers blood pressure and controls inflammation.
- Nine lungful of Laughter reduces stress hormones, cortisol and adrenaline and increases health enhancing hormones, endorphins in the blood and increase immunity of the body.
- Ten percentile of Charity and Sharing one’s income brings internal happiness, joy and feelings of well being. It helps positive social interaction leading to physical health of the body.
- Eleven incidences of Forgiveness a day keeps one’s kidneys functioning efficiently and there will not be incidences of stone formation and also keeping away from complicated medical problems relating to liver and digestive organs.
- Twelve drops of Thankfulness and Gratitude shown towards twelve persons a day. It helps protection from heart attack, increases incidences of happiness and contentment. Gratitude also reduces stress and brings peace of mind.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should consult your physician or healthcare professional regarding your health and should not take any action with respect to content provided in this article.
Keep reading. Give your comments.